Get a behind the scenes understanding of some of Charleston’s best chefs and the restaurants that have created the Lowcountry Cuisine Renaissance. On this 2½ hour walking tour, you will visit several great restaurants where you will explore the history of the restaurant, learn about the chef’s approach to culinary excellence, have the menus interpreted by a pro, and tour the kitchen for a close-up peek at just what it takes to produce those fabulous meals. The Charleston Kitchen Tour begins with coffee and artisan pastries.
Book Your Tour!
Tastings may include:
- Fresh local pastries
- Shrimp and Grits
- House-made Pimento Cheese
- Trio of Lowcountry appetizers
- Local Seafood
- Sweet Tea
$65 Per Person
- Advance Purchase Required – Space Is Limited
- Check Availability & Buy Tickets Online
- For more information, call Bulldog Tours at 843-727-1100