What better place to host your corporate meeting than Charleston, SC? Not only is it the most charming city in America according to Conde Nast Traveler, our weather is great, our hospitality is beyond Southern, and there are lots of fun things for the entire group to discover. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff will plan and facilitate your meetings, recreational activities, spouse programs, tours, and team building activities. See how Bulldog Tours group tour planning can take care of everything to make your corporate gathering a huge success.
As a leading receptive operator in the Charleston area, our professional, local guides are ready to assist with planning your next special corporate event. Contact us today to learn more about our full-service concierge and destination management offerings.
Corporate & Group Tour Planning
Charleston is known for its historic homes, luxurious plantations and gardens, pristine beaches, fine Lowcountry cuisine, impressive battleships and forts, and much, much more. Let us design a custom hospitality excursion that will reveal the uniqueness of the city exhibiting everything that Charleston has to offer.
- History Tours of Charleston
- Ghost Tours
- Charleston Food Tours
- Special Events
- School Group Field Trips of Historic Charleston
Allow the experts at Charleston Group Tours to accommodate you and your groups’ needs whether it is an intimate affair or a large event. Our team is ready to make your trip to Charleston an efficient and memorable one.
- Where to Eat – The culinary experience in Charleston is like no other. Don’t leave without tasting such famous lowcountry treats as shrimp and grits and she crab soup.
- Where to Stay – Let our destination management experts utilize their long term relationships by reserving rooms for your group at some of our famous hotels.
- Transportation – Whether you have a need for a motorcoach, limousine, carriage, or even a bike taxi, Bulldog Tours will make sure your transport is smooth and successful.
- Special Events – Let Bulldog Tours help plan your corporate meetings of any size, private luncheons or dinners, team building programs, or group activities.