At a discounted price, you will get to experience a Charleston Harbor Tour aboard the Carolina Belle and a choice of either the Ghost and Graveyard Tour or the Haunted Jail Tour. The price is $43.50 for adults and $26 for kids. That’s $4 off the regular ticket prices if purchased separately.
Book online, or call for more information: 843-722-8687Book online now!
Charleston Harbor Tour
Climb aboard the Carolina Belle to enjoy the beauty of the Charleston Harbor and learn the rich history of the Holy City. During the scenic and relaxing 90-minute tour, you will see over 75 landmarks and points of interest! Your professional, USCG-licensed captain will narrate history, sights, and facts about the Charleston Harbor as you pass locations critical to United States’ history. While aboard the Carolina Belle, you’ll get close-up views of the Holy City’s most famous and charming sights, including:
- Fort Sumter: One of Charleston’s most popular landmarks, where the first shots of the Civil War were fired
- Confederate and Union army Forts Moultrie and Johnson
- USS Yorktown: the famous World War II “Fighting Lady”
- St. Michael’s Episcopal Church: a survivor of both the Revolutionary and Civil Wars. Its steeple was painted black so as to not to be an easy target
- Stately homes on the Battery: Symbols of Southern elegance and perseverance
- Cooper River Bridges, including the Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge: a state of the art span that accommodates the largest ships in the world
- Dolphins skimming the surface of the water and pelicans diving for food
This family-friendly, relaxing, and insightful cruise is the best way to discover the Holy City and its famous harbor!
Ghost and Graveyard Tour
You’ll get an exclusive opportunity to walk inside the gates of one of Charleston’s oldest graveyards after dark. When all the other walking tours are looking in through the wrought iron fence, you’ll be on the inside. Explore the graveyard’s dark corners, closely inspect the headstones to see what you might learn, and take a moment to step across the graves.
Learn about the history of Charleston’s graveyards and hear the stories of the famous individuals who found their final resting place in the Holy City. You’ve heard the spooky Charleston ghost stories. Now experience them on this up-close-and-personal tour that takes you where others won’t dare go. Graveyards – full of history, intrigue, and tales of love and loss.
Haunted Jail Tour
Join us for a behind-the-scenes tour of The Old City Jail, which housed some of Charleston’s most infamous criminals, 19th-century pirates, and Civil War prisoners. The Old City Jail was in operation from 1802 until 1939, and most of the building’s original structures remain intact, including the cells and warden’s quarters. The Haunted Jail Tour takes you through the cells, hallways, and into the places where Charleston’s worst criminals lived and died. This is one of our most popular Charleston ghost tours.