Learn about Charleston’s haunted past while sipping on a local craft beer or a relaxing glass of wine. Hear tales of the ghosts that wander the streets of Charleston and haunt our local establishments. This tour will also cover the history to Charleston’s sordid and seedy affairs.
Here is what you can look forward to:
- Charleston’s ghosts, poltergeists and spirits doomed to the realm of mortals. Hear the tales of the ghosts that wander the streets of Charleston and that haunt our local establishments.
- Lowcountry superstitions of nighttime spirits like Plateyes and Boo Hags.
- The respectable origins of the Charleston Pub, Public House and Tabernae (taverns).
- The brutal murder of Rumpty Rattles in front of what is today the Gucci store on Market street.
4pm Friday & Saturday
$25 per personBook online now!
Must be at least 21 years old to participate in tour.
Bulldog Tours has a proud history of providing professional and safe tours. Before purchasing a ticket for this tour, please be aware of the following:
- This tour will function in a public environment; Bulldog Tours will not be responsible nor held liable for the behavior of tour guests, pedestrians, or unforeseeable street walking accidents throughout the duration of any Bulldog Tours presentation.
- Bulldog Tours has no affiliation with private establishments and with the purchasing and consumption of alcoholic beverages. The cost of tour admission does not include food and beverages that an individual may choose to purchase between stories while on the Haunted Pub Crawl.
- The City of Charleston prohibits all alcoholic beverages on the street.
- Our tours go rain or shine, but if hazardous weather forces cancellation of a tour, you have the option of rescheduling or refund.